Acid Based Disorders (Fluid & Electrolyte Balance)
Quick Overview Basic Concepts & Clinical Management
A general discussion of fluid and electrolyte balance in the body.
1. Fluid and Electrolyte distribution
2. Normal Mechanism by which water and electrolytes enter and leave the body
3. Controls for Maintaining fluid and electrolyte balance.
4. Hydrogen Ion concentration
5. Clinical Conditions of Imbalance
6. Management of Acid-base Imbalance
7. Fluid volume imbalance
8. Electrolyte imbalance
Description Acid Based Disorders (Fluid & Electrolyte Balance)