Case Analysis And Prescribing Techniques
Was $25.50 now $17
Case Analysis and Prescribing Techniques - Robin Murphy
A book written for homeopathic students and practitioners alike. Topics such as the Organon, mistakes in prescribing, vital force, definition of health, etiologies, case management, and miasms are presented. Case analyses are interspersed throughout the book with a guide about potency selection.
In order to make case taking an enjoyable experience we introduce robin Murphy's case analysis and prescribing techniques.
This book includes:
- Topics such as the organon, mistake in prescribing, vital force, definition of health, etiologies, case management and miasm.
- Point wise approach to case taking with discussion on related subjects.
- 6th edition of organon is discussed in detail and highlighting several
important aspects of case taking, viz.
- method of repertorization
- various methods of case taking
- etiologies to be looked for during case taking
- how to handle AIDS cases
- how to treat and manage drug addicts
- gauge reaction to treatments
He also points out the common mistake student or practitioner may make in the course of case taking or treatment.
It is redrafted and re-explained approach for the connoisseur aimed at implementing and improving the art that is of'Case Taking'.
Dr. Robin Murphy was born on August 15,1950 in Grand Rapids, Michigan. He carried out his undergraduate studies at the Michigan State University. There he discovered their homeopathic historical collection and became intrigued with the system and began his studies. In 1976 he entered the National College of Naturopathic Medicine. And he was awarded for his thesis. He also taught at Bastyr University. His two repertories Medical repertory and Lotus material Medica which have been selling like hot cakes. He is presently the director of Lotus Medical Center. Murphy was one of the earliest seminar teachers and is responsible for introducing many people to homeopathy.
Edition 2004, 2005