- Receive our “New Members Pack” containing: 2 past journals, a booklist of books for sale and informational handouts about homeopathy
- Gain access to “Members Only” pages on our website where past journals are available to download and/or browse. We are working towards setting up an audio-visual recording at the Centre so presentations and talks held at the Society will be recorded and available for members to view
- The Lending Library contains a huge selection of Homeopathic books which are available for members to borrow for four weeks. A nominal fee and postage is charged and books may be posted to anywhere in N.Z.
- Access to The Reference Library, whenever the NZ Homœopathic Society Bookroom is open, at the Homœopathic Society Centre in Mt. Eden, Auckland.
- Our Homœopathica journal is published quarterly and is sent to all members. The journal contains a variety of current and old articles about Homeopathy, up to date information on homeopathic news, tips on how to use remedies for common ailments and upcoming events. It is also available to view or download in the “Members Only” pages on the website.
- 10% discount on remedies purchased from supporting pharmacies.
The Society’s membership subscription is $45 a year including GST for year ending 31st March. Subscription renewal due 1st April each year. To join now as a NZ member click here
Membership subscription fee for overseas members is NZ$60 To join now as an Overseas member click here
A Digital Subscription is now offered whereby members receive all the above benefits, except the Homœopathica journal is not posted out . Instead Digital members download or browse the journals online. This Subscription fee is $30 for both overseas and NZ members. To join as a Digital Member click here