Associations and Organisations
- New Zealand Council of Homeopaths
- College of Natural Health & Homeopathy (Previously Bay of Plenty College of Homeopathy)
- Australian Homoeopathic Association
- British Homeopathic Association
- Society of Homeopaths
- Council of Organisations Registering Homeopaths (CORH)
- Alliance of Registered Homeopaths, UK
- The Homeopathic Medical Association, UK
- British Homeopathic Dental Association
- British Association of Homeopathic Veterinary Surgeons
- European Council for Classical Homeopathy
- Association of Natural Medicine in Europe
- European Committee for Homoeopathy
To promote the practice of homoeopathic medicine in Europe.
- European Federation of Homeopathic Patients’ Associations
The voice of the homeopathic patient in Europe.
- North American Society of Homeopaths
- American Institute of Homeopathy
- National Center for Homeopathy, USA
- The Homeopathic Medical Council of Canada
- National Professional Association of Trained Homeopaths, Canada
- The Canadian Academy of Homeopathy (CAH)
- Ontario Homeopathic Association
- Brazilian Homeopathic Medical Association
- Hellenic Homeopathic Medical Society
- Autrian Association of Homoeopathic Doctors
- Japanese Homoeopathic Medical Association
- Swiss Homeopathy Society
- The Asian Homeopathic Medical League, Malaysia
- The Society of Pakistani Homoeopaths
- The Irish Society Of Homeopaths
- Homoeopathic Association of South Africa
- German Homoeopathy Society
- Liga Medicorum Homeopathica Internationalis
The aim of the League is to unify all the Homeopathic institutions of the world.
- World Health Organization (WHO)
Documents and publications on traditional medicine
- Homeopaths Without Borders
Project for homeopathy in poorer countries.
- The Australian Register of Homoeopaths (AROH)
- National Center for Homeopathy (NCH)
- Homeopathy Research Institute, UK
To facilitate and disseminate high quality homeopathy research
- CAM Base
Provides a systematical overview on relevant literature of CAM.
- HomBRex Database
A database on basic research experiments on Homeopathy
- Research Council for Complementary Medicine, UK
The aim is to develop and extend the evidence base for complementary medicine.
- The National Center for Complementary and Alternative Medicine. USA
The Federal Government’s lead agency for scientific research on complementary and alternative medicine
- The International Society for Complementary Medicine Research
An international scientific organization that fosters Complementary and Integrative Medicine research.
- The National Foundation for Alternative Medicine, USA
To identify breakthrough complementary and alternative therapies and to research their effectiveness.
- Central Council for Research in Homoeopathy, India (CCRH)
The Government of India organisation for undertaking research on scientific lines in Homoeopathy.
- European Forum for Complementary and Alternative Medicine
Working to promote and develop a more holistic and integrated approach to healthcare in Europe
- The National Research Center in Complementary and Alternative Medicine, Norway
The Norwegian Ministry of Health funds the center in research in complementary and alternative treatment.
- The Aurum Project;
The mission of the Aurum Project is to advance the understanding and practice of homeopathy in Australia by promoting and conducting research into the use of homeopathic medicines for childhood health and behavioural problems.
Information and Articles
- Hpathy – Homeopathy for Everyone
Substantial list of topics about homoeopathy
- Homéopathe International
An excellent resource for the homoeopath
- British Homeopathic Library
A library and information service dedicated to the research and practice of homeopathy.
- Homeopathy on the Farm
A UK based web-site dedicated to using homeopathy on the farm
- Homeopathy Home
A comprehensive information resource site.
- Whole Health Now
Comprehensive homoeopathic information.
- The Homœopathic Archives
The late Julian Winston’s library of old books, journals, manuscripts, and much more.
- Institut BOIRON
It works for the development of quality homeopathy within the world of medicine.
- ABC Homeopathy
If you’re new to homeopathic medicine, start with our acclaimed guide to homeopathy.
- The Robert Bosch Foundation’s Institute for the History of Medicine
Research on the history of homeopathy and custodian of the estate of Samuel Hahnemann
- The Natural History Museum, London
A searchable database details hundreds of plants and fungi used in homeopathic remedies.
- The Homœopathic Pharmacopœia of the United States, (HPUS)
HPUS is the official compendium for Homeopathic Drugs in the U.S.
- The Homœopathic Information Service
Research and resources for the homeopath including provings of a number of new remedies
- Homoeopathic Online Education
An excellent site for the study of homœopathy, providing educational articles and services to the homoeopath.
- Similia similibus curantur by Gaby Rottler
Much of historical homoeopathic interest.
- Baltimore Homeopathic Study Group
A group dedicated to the promotion of homeopathy and education in the use of homeopathy.
- Homeopathic Educational Services
Dana Ullman’s comprehensive resource center for homeopathic everything.
A portal on homoeopathic education developed by homœopath postgraduates.
- Hpathy Homeopathic Drug Provings
A list of recent homeopathic drug provings
- Photothèque Homéopathique
Historical homoeopathic photographs
- The New England Journal of Homeopathy
A semi-annual journal of classical homeopathy with some full text articles.
- Homeoinfo Classical Homeopathy
An educational experience considering all things about classical homeopathy.
- Free webcasts with well-known homoeopathic teachers
- Homœopathic Information for Students and Consumers
Books on Homeopathy
www.moozoonsii.co.nz Moozoonsii Publishing; publishing and distribute Alicia Lee’s Homeopathic Mind Map books.
Faculty of Homeopathy promotes the academic and scientific development of homeopathy and ensures the highest standards in the education, training and practice of homeopathy
- Interhomeopathy - international homeopathic internet journal
- Homeopathic Links – an international homeopathic journal mainly of interest to homeopaths or laypersons with some knowledge of homeopathy
- Homeo Info: An educational website considering all things about classical homeopathy
- Synergy Homeopathic Software: Computer repertory including MacRepertory and ReferenceWorks
- British Homeopathic Library
- Homeopathy Heals Me; News and information as well as a petition in support of homeopathy
- Homéopathe International
- Plants and fungi used in homeopathy – on the website of the Natural History Museum, London
- Serving the Homeopathic community with lists, news and discussion of Homeopathy practice in Ireland
- HomeopathieNetwerk Netherlands; is a Dutch website that provides information about classical homeopathy and natural health.
- Spectrum of Homeopathy – by Narayana Verlag, an international journal
New Zealand Health
- New Zealand Ministry of Health
- Sport & Recreation New Zealand (SPARC)
- New Zealand Food Safety Authority (NZFSA)
- Accident Compensation Corporation (ACC)
- New Zealand College of Midwives (NZCOM)
- Royal New Zealand Plunket Society