We welcome new members!
Support Homeopathy - Join the Society
- Receive our “New Members Pack” containing a past journal, booklist of books for sale and informational handouts about homoeopathy.
- Have access to “Members Only” pages on our website where all past journals are available to download and/or browse. We are working towards setting up an audio-visual recording at the Centre, then presentations and talks held at the Society will be recorded and available for members to view
- The Lending Library contains a huge selection of homeopathic books which are available for members to borrow for four weeks. A small lending library fee and postage is charged and books may be posted to anywhere in N.Z.
- Access The Reference Library, whenever the NZ Homœopathic Society Bookroom is open, at the Homœopathic Society Centre in Mt. Eden, Auckland.
- Our Homœopathica journal is published quarterly and is sent to all members. The journal contains a variety of current and old articles about Homeopathy, up to date information on homeopathic news, tips on how to use remedies for common ailments and upcoming events. It is also available to view or download in the “Members Only” pages on the website.
- 10% discount on remedies purchased from supporting pharmacies.
We now have two Membership Subscription options.
NZ Members wishing to receive the 4 Homœopathica journals by post fee is $45 please go to NZ Membership Subscription
Overseas members wishing to receive the 4 Homœopathica journals by post fee is $60 please go Oversea Membership Subscription
The 2017 Subscription year is 1st April 2017 until 31st March 2018.
All 2016 members have a 3 month membership extension due to the change of our Financial and Subscription year dates as passed at our Special General Meeting 5th December 2016.