We welcome new members!
Support Homeopathy - Join the Society- We have a special running until the end of May for brand new members with all the benefits below.
- free book by Monty Firman Homeopathy in the Home
- access to an online first aid course for beginners from the NZ college of Homeopathy. This is an excellent opportunity to learn homeopathy. This course normally costs $35 but is free to members.
- Cakes and cases every Thursday afternoon. An online meeting to discuss homeopathy with other members.
- Receive our “New Members Pack” containing two past journals.
- Access our “Members Only” pages on our website where all past journals are available to download and/or browse.
- Use the Lending Library, containing a huge selection of homeopathic books available for members to borrow for four weeks. A small borrowing fee and return postage is charged. Books may be posted anywhere in N.Z.
- Access The Reference Library, whenever the NZ Homœopathic Society Bookroom is open, at the Homœopathic Society Centre in Mt. Eden, Auckland.
- Our Homœopathica journal has now changed in presentation and will be available as an Enewsletter approximately every 6 weeks The Enewsletter contains a variety of articles about Homeopathy, up to date information on homeopathic news, tips on how to use remedies for common ailments and upcoming events.
- 10% discount on the retail price of remedies purchased from supporting pharmacies. Simillimum and Selene Homeopathics.
Membership Subscription for all new and existing members is $45 please go to NZ Membership Subscription
The Membership Subscription year runs from 1st April each year until 31st March the following year.