We welcome new members!
Support Homeopathy - Join the Society
- Receive our “New Members Pack” containing a past journal, booklist of books for sale and informational handouts about homoeopathy.
- Access our “Members Only” pages on our website where all past journals are available to download and/or browse. We are working towards setting up an audio-visual recording at the Centre, then presentations and talks held at the Society will be recorded and available for members to view
- Use the Lending Library, containing a huge selection of homeopathic books available for members to borrow for four weeks. A small borrowing fee and return postage is charged. Books may be posted anywhere in N.Z.
- Access The Reference Library, whenever the NZ Homœopathic Society Bookroom is open, at the Homœopathic Society Centre in Mt. Eden, Auckland.
- Our Homœopathica journal is published quarterly and is sent to all members. The journal contains a variety of current and old articles about Homeopathy, up to date information on homeopathic news, tips on how to use remedies for common ailments and upcoming events. It is also available to view or download in the “Members Only” pages on the website.
- 10% discount on remedies purchased from supporting pharmacies.
There are two Membership Subscription options.
NZ Members wishing to receive the 4 Homœopathica journals by post fee is $45 please go to NZ Membership Subscription
Overseas members wishing to receive the 4 Homœopathica journals by post fee is $60 please go Oversea Membership Subscription
The Membership Subscription year runs for the 12 month period from the date you join.