How the Society can help you
Want to know about homeopathy?
Contact the Society by phone, email or call into the Bookroom to visit us.
- Bookroom – Books for sale - Open to the public with over 650 homoeopathic titles for sale. If the book you are after is not in stock, contact us, we may be able to order it for you. The Bookroom is open every Wednesday from 10 am to 4 pm.
- Lending library - Open to members on Wednesdays. Members may also hire books by post, paying for packing and postage.
- Reference library - The Reference Library contains many important and irreplaceable books and is housed in the front room of the Homœopathic Society Centre in Mt Eden, where it may be used whenever the Bookroom is open.
- Homœopathica – Our journal is printed quarterly and sent to all members four times per year.
- For more information
: Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Or phone and leave a message on 09 630 5458
- A list of Homeopaths throughout New Zealand who are registered with the NZ Council of Homeopaths is available to view at: www.homeopathy.co.nz Or from The New Zealand Council of Homeopaths, PO Box 51-156, Tawa, Wellington
- There is also a listing under ‘Homeopaths’ in your Yellow Pages. and alternately you can search for ‘Homeopaths (with the name of the area in which you wish to see your homeopath) online.
Please feel free to contact us with any queries you may have - we will be happy to assist.